QUESTA E VITA is a stunning Aicon 75 fly bridge luxury motor yacht, accommodating 8-12* guests in 4 spacious cabins. With her 77 feet (23.5 meters) of length and her ample spaces, is one of the most wonderful yachts to charter in Greece, due to her unique combination of special features which include among others:
- STABILIZERS at anchor & underway (silent, new generation), offering excellent cruising performance and incomparable comfort & stability at anchor and underway
- Superb, very charismatic 5* CHEF, with excellent evaluations even by the most demanding clients
- Excellent Crew of 4, with great evaluations by all clients and brokers (available on request)
- Very IMPRESSIVE design and STYLISH contemporary interior, decorated with high quality EXPENSIVE fabrics, leathers & accessories (designer’s GUY LAROCHE linen etc)
- Option of 4 DOUBLE cabins (2 with KING size beds) or 2 Double and 2 Twins, all with en suite baths and HYDRO-MASSAGE showers
- Large variety of water toys, including large fast Jet Tender, JET SKI, SEABOB (yr 2016), 2 Windsurfs etc
- Very spacious for her size. Gives the impression and comfort of a larger yacht, at a competitive price
- Very spacious, luminous and relaxing salon in beige tones, with large windows and portholes all over, offering stunning views
- Spacious and stylish Master cabin covered with expensive cream leathers and wood, walk in closet and two large circular windows offering fantastic sea views
- Modern HARD TOP on fly bridge with electric retractable canvas roof
- Sleeps up to 10 guests (if kids are included in the group)
- Very qualified General Manager who along with his team maintains her all year round in TOP condition, like BRAND NEW and supervises charters 24/7, guaranteeing the highest level of service on board.
QUESTA e VITA evokes the color and atmosphere of the Mediterranean, with her elegant lines, sophisticated style, innovative design and layout, extreme attention to detail and desire for excellence. Her unparallel sophisticated atmosphere, created through beautiful lighting solutions, use of teak, soft leather inserts and rich materials, ensures a harmonious and luxurious living aboard.
LUMINOSITY is the main characteristic of QUESTA e VITA due to her wide windows and portholes all over her main deck, which create a relaxing environment, offering stunning views of the azure Greek Mediterranean seas. Her open, continuous spaces and fluid lines guarantee each area privacy and autonomy, while highlighting the extreme comfort.
The EXTERIOR lines of this eye catching Motor Yacht show an elegant, fluid form that accentuates her powerful movement. The generous AFT DECK has a teak dining table surrounded by a large couch and chairs. The BOW has a sunbathing area and a short teak table to allow open-air drinks and cocktails. The FLY BRIDGE has plenty of space for open-air entertaining, featuring a comfortable dining area with a C-shaped divan and a large foldable teak table. Its modern fixed hard-top, surrounds an electric retractable canvas roof which unfolds automatically to offer stunning views of the azure blue Greek sky during the day, or the stars during the night. It also has a sunbathing area, an open air barbeque and a mini bar with fridge.
The LIVING AREA is cleverly designed to give the impression of a much larger yacht, with flowing open space, but at the same time offers a series of individual areas, each one harmoniously balanced as part of the whole. Moving from the stern forward, you encounter first a lounge area with two couches positioned to give a conversation nook. Dividing this area from the dining area is a cabinet with a pop up 360˚ movable LCD television screen, allowing viewing from all areas and aft deck.
Moving forward there is a large very modern inox GALLEY, sitting alongside an elegant eight-seater glass table. Even though it is placed to the centre of the living area, doesn’t interrupt the fluid lines of the yacht, allowing an uninterrupted view from the stern to the pilot area. The living and the deck areas are finished with leather inserts in the furniture, adding a touch of rich elegance and offering continuity of style throughout the yacht, from the bow to the stern and below decks.
ACCOMMODATION: Moving towards the bow there is a corridor with two symmetrical identical TWIN cabins, covered with expensive soft leather and quality wood, featuring a Sat LCD TV/DVD, individual Hi Fi system and luxurious modern en-suite bathrooms with HydroJet showers. The twin beds of each cabin can be converted to a KING sized bed (1.86m width) which can sleep up to 3-4 guests, if kids.
To the centre of the yacht, there is the impressive full beam MASTER suite, covered with expensive soft leather and quality wood. The luxurious, yet very contemporary and airy cabin is illuminated by two stylish rounded windows and has a Sat LCD TV/DVD and individual Hi Fi system. It also has a walk in closet, a dinette and ample storage space. The large ensuite bathroom, which becomes part of the suite, is cleverly separated in three different units. The shower unit offers hydro-massage system.
To the bow there is the VIP cabin, also with expensive soft leather and quality wood covers. It has four side windows, a Sat LCD TV/DVD individual Hi Fi system, a spacious closet, a safe and an en suite bathroom, with separate shower unit and Hydro Jet system.
CREW: Her extremely professional Crew of 4 (Captain, very talented Chef, Stewardess, Sailor) is always ready to pumper guests and to offer them the holiday of their life!
This fantastic charter Motor Yacht is also ideal for One Day Cruises. Licensed to cruise with as many as 18 persons on board (including Crew), is one of the best boats to rent for memorable Daily Cruises on board her ample luxurious spaces. She is also ideal for all types of parties of larger groups (birthdays, bachelor’s, small weddings), meetings, incentives and other corporate or social events, wedding photo shootings on yacht etc.
Rent the fantastic charter yacht QUESTA e VITA and enjoy the most unforgettable yachting holidays in the amazing Greek islands and coasts of the Aegean and the Ionian Sea, such as: Cyclades (Mykonos, Santorini, Ios, Paros etc), Ionian Islands (Corfu, Zakynthos, Kefalonia, Lefkas), Sporades (Skiathos, Skopelos etc), Dodecanese (Kos, Rodos, Symi, Patmos etc), Peloponese, Crete, Northern Greece (Halkidiki, Thassos etc), Argolic & Saronic Gulfs (Aegina, Poros, Agistri, Hydra, Spetses, Nafplio, Porto Heli, the Turkish & East Mediterranean coasts.
WATER TOYS: Jet Tender Zodiac Yachtline 4.20 m ▪ Jet Ski Yamaha Waverunner XP1300 R ▪ Sea Bob F5S (yr 2016)* ▪ SUP* ▪ 2 x Wind Surfs 1.48L & 1.60L* ▪ Tube ▪ Knee Board* ▪ Canopy Island (inflatable)* ▪ Fishing & Snorkeling Gear ▪ Water Skis ▪ Additional Towable Sea Toys* ▪ Diving by appointment
* Free of charge, on request prior to booking
LEISURE: Samsung 32’ LCD TV & DVD in salon (pop up 360˚ view) ▪ SHARP 26’ LCD TV & DVD ( Master cabin) ▪ SHARP 24’ LCD TV & DVD (VIP & Twin cabins) ▪ Hi-Fi MARATZ with Blue Tooth, USB, Internet Radio MP3 (salon) ▪ CD-Radio Player on decks /CD-Radio Player TEAC in all cabins ▪ CD, DVD Library ▪ Sat TV (OTE TV connection) in salon and all cabins ▪ Wi-Fi ▪ 2 x Barbeques (fly bridge + portable for beach BBQ) ▪ Swimming Platform ▪ Underwater Lights for amazing night swimming